For more information on the Grand Forks Public_ visit our web page at www.gflibrary.com
To get early access to our programs, events, and library updates subscribe to our newsletter HERE.
To stay connected with us, follow us on Facebook @gfpubliclibrary
A Universe of Stories
With the mission to inspire creativity and encourage curiosity, Grand Forks Public_ is excited to announce the 2019 Summer Reading Program, a Universe of Stories! Through this information center page you can register for the program, log your reading, take on challenges, earn points, and gain access to the events happening during the program!
Registration and time logging for the Summer Reading Program opens on June 1st and remains open through July 28th. All adults participating in the program can log their reading minutes for points here, as well as enter in secret codes for extra points from library events.
Thank you to all of our 2019 Summer Reading Program sponsors, the program couldn't be what it is without your generosity! If you wish to become a sponsor, please contact Arnessa, our Information Services Director at 701-772-8116 or email email@example.com
Here's how it works:
1. Register to participate on this site
2. Participating adults will earn "Library Dollars" for minutes read, challenges completed, and library events attended
3. Each minute read equals one (1) Library Dollar
4. "Reading" includes books, eBooks, audio books, eAudio books, magazines, newspapers, & anime films with subtitles. Even reading to younger children!
5. Complete challenges and attend library programs to earn extra Library Dollars
6. A prize auction will be held on August 2nd, participants will receive and use their bank of Library Dollars to bid on and win prizes!