For more information on the Grand Forks Public_ visit our web page at www.gflibrary.com
To get early access to our programs, events, and library updates subscribe to our newsletter HERE.
To stay connected with us, follow us on Facebook @gfpubliclibrary
A Universe of Stories
With the mission to inspire creativity and encourage curiosity, Grand Forks Public_ is excited to announce the 2019 Summer Reading Program, a Universe of Stories! Through this mission control page you can register for the program, log your reading, take on challenges, earn points, and gain access to the events happening during the program!
Registration for the Summer Reading Program opens on June 1st and time logging begins on June 6th through July 28th. All teens participating in the program can log their reading minutes for points here, as well as enter in secret codes for extra points from library events.
Thank you to all of our 2019 Summer Reading Program sponsors, the program couldn't be what it is without your generosity! If you wish to become a sponsor, please contact Arnessa, our Information Services Director at 701-772-8116 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Here's how it works:
1. Register to participate on this site
2. Participating teens will earn entries into the prize drawing by logging their reading minutes
3. Each teen will earn an entry into the drawing for every 210 minutes read. (420 minutes = 2 entries, 630 minutes = 3 entries, etc.)
4. "Reading" includes books, eBooks, audio books, eAudio books, magazines, newspapers, & anime films with subtitles. Even reading to younger children!
5. Complete challenges and attend library programs to earn extra minutes and more entries into the prize drawing6. Prize drawing will be held on August 1st, all minutes, challenges, and secret event codes need to be logged by July 28th